Sunday, October 16, 2005

88 & 89

LOL Do you ever re-read your own blog? I just did a little bit of that myself.... And I realized that on my 100 things, I think I made my answers to 88 & 89 a little confusing.

"88. I gave up. I made a rather unfortunate conclusion.
89. I am a family person."

Me being a family person is not the unfortunate conclusion. I love that I am a family person. The unfortunate conclusion has to do with someone else not quite being that big of a family person, if you could call the person one at all... But, I will not post the unfortunate conclusion here. Partially, out of respect. Partially, because for once I am actually not taking something as personal as I normally would. I'm moving on. Its not my problem. It is also not my loss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home