Saturday, September 17, 2005

In a whole new world now.

I'm young. The job I have is the only "real" job I have ever had, and calling it real might be pushing it. (I have also had 2 other cleaining jobs, one of which is current, and every-other weekend.) I also lost the last copy of the resume I had prepared. Granted, I would not be able to use it now, but it would at least remind me where to start. I went online to try to apply for this one job online tonight, and they want a resume and a cover letter- I have neither. It is a really cool position in a hospital just down the road, in the rehab division. It doesn't sound too different from what I am currently doing, but is in a different area than I have ever worked before. Not only have I never prepared paperwork for a formal interview before, but I have never quit before. Its scary. But it needs to be done. I called my old boss today (he used to work for/was part owner of the company I am at now.) to make sure he would be a reference for me, and to tell him Happy Birthday. He was getting ready to go to his brother's house, but it sounded like the party started a little early. LOL I'm glad he's having fun. Meanwhile, I've found that I only have two pairs of long pants that fit, and I am off to go try to find more. I just hope I can also find something to eat! hahaha.... I hope you're having a great morning/afternoon/evening/whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home