Sunday, February 26, 2006

So... There's this guy...

Last weekend, I posted something on my other blog, out of aggrivation because this guy said he would call me, but hadn't, turns out he couldn't, and I got a little upset because I felt like he was leading me on. So a friend from my EMT class posted a comment about the first guy being a boy, and me needing a man. After I found out what happened, I deleted the blog, therefore deleting the comment. But between now and then, the second guy and I have talked a couple of times, established that he's supposedly a man (based soley on the fact that he said he was, meaning he would call a girl if he told her he would call her), that he wants a girlfriend, and that I wouldn't mind a man, but don't need one. Monday night, we were the only two in our lab group that wanted to get together and study- so we did. It was great. Two friends and fellow students, talking and studying. Nothing more. Wednesday night when we were leaving class, I told him to call me this weekend if he wanted to do something- whether it was studying, or just hanging out. He said he would. He hasn't. I'm laughing.

I had a great, boy-free, weekend, and find it only ironic that he said what he said and is doing the exact opposite. It just makes me laugh. Growing up with my two brothers, I am a little more comfortable around guys than I am girls, but right now it also gets awkward. Having been with Neil for as long as I was, I was always cautious not to give the wrong impression or cross any lines. I never thought about guys in my classes, or what we talked about, if we talked at all. Now, I cant tell if someone is being nice, or maybe likes me. On one hand, I don't care, but on the other, its always nice to have a little extra attention! And lately, feeling as great about myself as I have been, its nicer to be complimented and know that other people see what I both feel and think of myself. I've lost weight, I'm happy, and it shows. I love it.

Anyway. I'm going to go study... Need to get my "skills" down so I can ace the class- we got surprised Wednesday night and now my grade is a lot lower than I would like it to be. Hopefully, that can be fixed soon enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home