Saturday, February 11, 2006

I forgot...

So I had this great post idea, and now I've forgotten what I was going to write about...

I hate it when that happens.

Ah hah! I'm kid crazy. The last few days, I want to be around kids. I want to play with them, hold them (babies.. ah....) and just be around them. Every kid I see at the mall, store, wherever I am, I want to play with. I called my friend Adam to see if he had his kids this weekend, and wanted to do something, but he hasn't called me back, and now the weekend is almost over... Hopefully I can see him soon- he's the only friend I have with kids!

My best friend Beth's older sister Jackie had her baby boy THursday night, and hopefully I'll see him when I go to Chico next weekend, but I need to get my oil changed first.

Which will be expensive- and I don't even know where to go. Neil had been putting synthetic oil in my car, and I've been told once you start using that, you're not supposed to go back to regular- it can mess your engine up? Ugh.. I'm anxious to get my taxes done and get my return though- because I want to put that money into work on my car...

Anyway. I'm going to go watch a movie and distract myself, hopefully fall asleep and wake up to go do "skills" tomorrow for my EMT class. I get to learn to take vitals etc. Yay! I'm so excited.

Oh and did I mention Wednesday night I got the highest score I've had in that class so far? And the test covered the most material we've had so far... Yay for me.

LOL Now I have to beat that score!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home