Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Hmm

I dressed up today. I did everything for myself today. I was late to work so I could get myself a yummy breakfast burrito, I went out to lunch with a friend, took Bryce to dinner, walked in late to class and got to see someone kinda go gaga... Oh that was nice. I feel great, I've lost weight and think I'm getting back to looking great, and it was nice to see that kind of a reaction. And then to have a more advanced student compliment my work! Wow. Somewhere along the lines, a guy at my table thought I said I was going on a hot date, so we had a good laugh cause I didn't! Hahah.. That's why I'm sitting here writing you. Well, that and I'm not tired enough to go to bed yet.
Supposedly, Ben was supposed to be promoted tonight, but Mom was tired and didn't answer the phone, so I left her a message. She had chemo today too, the poor thing. She sounded so tired when I called her to tell her Happy Valentine's day. I like knowing that she will be through with it all soon!
Anyway. I'm going to follow suit of my wonderful cousin Brenda, and leave you with some of my newly favorite lyrics. Fall Out Boy is the band, "Grand Theft Autumn/Where is your Boy?" is the song... I tell you, I listen to a lot of different music. Fall Out Boy is one of my new favorite bands.

Where is your boy tonight,
I hope he is a gentleman,
Maybe he won't find out what I know;
That you were the last good thing about this part of town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home