Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Optimistically satisfied.

So, I think this year is off to a good start, and some wonderful things are going to happen this year to make it end great. I'm excited. Yes, Neil and I broke up, but I can only see that as a good thing, whether we get back together later or not. If he doesn't feel right with me, then we shouldn't be together. I know God has something great planned for me, even though I don't know what it is or when its going to happen. I trust that what He has in store is right, whether its Neil, someone else, or no one at all. Life goes on.
My roomates and I are all already thinking about resigning the lease on the apartment in the spring/early summer, and are looking forward to being together another year. They're not my best friends (and they don't need to be), but I do love them both. School this semester will be rough- Ceramics fun and therapeutic, but the EMT class will be tough. I look forward to it though, to the challenges and experiences it will bring.
My mom's cancer is fading farther and farther, and her chances of remission are down to 15% from 25%. She might even be back to work by this summer! Which is fantastic.
I'm optimistic. I'm working, going to school, love my family and friends, and yeah, while I'm sorry Neil and I had to go our separate ways, and I can't imagine anyone better than him, I know that I will find someone, eventually. I'm young, I'm happy, I'm living and loving it. I know I'm on the right track, and that's what really counts right now. I'm happy with me. I'm sorry Neil hasn't seen that, but maybe he'll come around. If he doesn't, someone else will. Now, on to call my dad and see if I can borrow his truck this weekend to go get my hope chest from Neil's. If I can't, then I'm heading to the bay area this weekend to see my cousin Amanda.
Gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home