Friday, January 20, 2006

Ouch...

I hadn't talked to Neil since last Tuesday. Today, he finally e mailed me about a computer question I had asked. We wrote back and forth a couple of times, and I realized how greatly I just want to go back to normal. I don't want to feel this weirdness between us. I'm doing as good as I can with not approaching him, but it kills me not to talk to him. All I want is just to talk every now and then, and not feel like he's forcing himself. I guess more time needs to pass, but I am the least patient person I know, and this really hurts.

I talked my Ceramics teacher into letting me work on the project I have in mind, and am excited to start working on it. Hopefully I can have it finished by the end of the semester, but I'm definitely going to have to put in extra hours.

And Brenda, thanks for giving Amanda my e mail. I like talking to her, and am looking forward to going out there next chance I get!

Anyway. I'm going to take a walk and hopefully clear my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home