Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Weird.

That’s my conclusion. My dreams are weird.

I had a dream last week that I was going to Mexico with a few friends, including one from my EMT class. In the dream, I somehow missed the bus, and was going to take that friend from my EMT class’ car. BUT! The car wasn’t the car he has now- it was a different car, and would get me down to my group fast. Last night, I learned the car he lent me in my dream was the same car he used to have but sold a while back… And I absolutely did not know that before the dream. I could have dreamed any other car- there are a few faster that I like a lot more, but no. Instead, I dream of a car I later find out he owned… Weird.

In the same dream, the friend who’s car I was going to borrow kept sending me pictures of candy from the factory the group had to go to- for no reason. And it wasn’t even good candy- it was the cruddy candy that few people eat… But he kept sending these pictures to my cell phone…

The night before that dream, I had a dream that I was at my grandma’s house (Grandma N) and my other grandpa kept passing out, but when he passed out, he would mimic a movement of someone sitting next to him- at the table eating, or taking a drink. Except he was in the old leather recliner (sits right next to the table), and we knew he was dying. For some reason, I kept asking my mom if she had taken his blood pressure yet… Weird.

At my cousin’s house this weekend, I had a dream that a friend and I went bowling (which I love) then were working on a crossword puzzle (which I hate), except our faces were touching the paper- otherwise we couldn’t read it. Both of our faces on the same page…

Maybe its just me.

I think I’m going to skip Ceramics class tonight. I found out yesterday morning that a close family friend was in a bad car accident Sunday afternoon, and her daughter is in the hospital in critical condition. Okay, so maybe our families aren’t as close anymore, but I still want to be supportive and do what I can. The poor girl is only 13. And I don’t know what’s going on with her besides that she’s in critical condition. But we shall see…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home