Wednesday, January 04, 2006

You asked for it....

Okay, maybe you didn't. But hey, I'm finally getting around to posting my pictures, so please don't complain. Below, you'll find the pictures from my fantastic weekend in Indianapolis for my 21st birthday, and the Chargers vs. Colts game. What a fantastic game! Okay, so I went in Chargers colors and spirits, and walked out of the dome with a huge smile because they won, but I won't say the Colts aren't a good team. In fact, they're a great team. And I'm not loyal to any one football team. I actually prefer four, and the Colts are one of them. Just don't tell Neil's grandma! She'd never talk to me again.


If you look carefully, you can see the ball. I thought this was going to be an interception, but it was far from it.


Peyton at the line, getting ready to throw


Drew Brees ready to throw


Peyton at the line.


Peyton calling a play.


Peyton throws the ball... This one's a little blurry...


Drew at the line, again


Nate Kaeding kicks a field goal... Oh yeah... :D


Neil and I at the game.


Neil's cousin Jonathan, brother Ray, Grandma, himself and I, celebrating after the game.
I ended up with almost 400 shots from mostly the game. These are just a few of my favorite. And, a few of the clearest. Unfortunately, some of the time I didn't pay attention to use my autofocus, so a few of the best shots aren't clear! Doh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home