Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Demoted to total slacker.

Okay. I'm sorry. I've been a bad blogger. There's been a lot going on lately, and I got really sick last week.. Okay maybe not really sick, but sicker than I've been in a long time.

I made progress tonight though- I actually have my pictures on my computer. Now I just need to post them. Hopefully that will go quickly.... LOL Its hard picking out the good ones. A lot of the ones from the fantastic game are blurry. I got some good shots though. But there are a lot more that would be great shots if they weren't blurry! Darn that beer making me not hit the button fast enough to get the autofocus to work. Yes I got a little buzzed at the game, but I didn't get drunk. That came later. In the hotel. Where I was not surrounded by Colts fans and wearing a Chargers jersey. Okay, I was still wearing the Chargers jersey, but it was mandatory. I wore LaDanian Tomlinson's #21, and I had turned 21! What better jersey to wear.

Great news came last weekend- my mom's lymph node was negative! Hooray! But she's going to have a little more chemo than we planned initially. Which completely stinks. This week, she has another test. After that test, we'll hopefully know the game plan from here- more of the same chemo, or start another 6 treatments of a different combination... *sigh* if only I could snap my fingers and my mom wouldn't have to have ANY more chemo and could do what she wants, which is go back to work already! Sheesh. It was great meeting her doc. And greater spending Christmas time with her. And Ben. And his wife and kids.

*sigh* If only we could have a big family Christmas again. Like it was in the old days. But the old days have come and gone haven't they? I'm just glad I'm young enough to remember the good ol' days, but old enough to know to appreciate them! hahahaa... How's that sound.

Okay, I'm rambling. Again. and I'm tired. So, I'm going to bed. Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home