Wednesday, December 14, 2005

All those Awfuls.

I have always been a good student. I've usually had A's, some B's, and an occasional C. As this semester wraped up, and I recieved my final grades, a happy memory has come to mind.

Growing up, my grandpa used to tease me. We played cards, fished, and just spent good 'ol quality time together. Every time it snowed I tried to get to his yard to make a snow angel right outside his window. And whenever I got my report card, he always expected to hear how I had done. It was always our joke, that A stands for Awful, B for Bad, C and D I have since forgotten, and F was Fantastic.

I took my last final last night, and the teacher graded my test and added it in before I left. I got an A in that class. This morning, I remembered Grandpa and our tradition. While I cannot call him, I will call and let Grandma know.

I've also realized that since I'm no longer walking to and from a bus to school, and wandering around campus, I get colder easier. I'll have to remember to bundle up even more this weekend at the Colts/Chargers game... :D I can't wait! Indiana, I'm almost on my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home