Thursday, December 22, 2005

Still can't wait.

Neil left this morning to go to North Carolina for Christmas. I leave in 2 days! Yay! I love making short trips over the weekend. While they don't use enough time to do everything one wants to do, it really does make everything seem like it lasts a lot longer.

I leave Saturday for Arizona. And I'm slightly bummed because I seem to have caught a cold. So, I will probably have to wear a mask around my mom, and might not go with her to the appointment on Tuesday if I am sick. Apparently, both of my nephews have strep throat, so I won't be the only one. I also had planned on going up to Foresthill tomorrow night to drop presents off and have dinner with my grandma, but if I'm even remotely sick I don't want her to get it either... So I am going to see if I can drop them off with Dad instead...

Is it Saturday yet?

2 Comments:

Blogger Melonie said...

I hope you feel better and have a good visit with your mom.

5:16 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Merry Christmas, Jamie!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home