Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Slacker

Okay, I know I'm a slacker. I got home Monday around noon, but had been up since midnight, so neglected to post here, and neglected to post the pictures I took at that fantastic Chargers vs. Colts game I went to. I promised myself I would do it last night.

Well, last night I went home and fixed myself a fabulous, but large, shrimp salad, and ended up visiting with my roomates until I was ready to crash, and again, neglected to post anything.

Tonight, I am planning on helping Neil finish his Christmas shopping because he leaves tomorrow for North Carolina (grr.. I still wish he could come with me!), Thursday night I am going to dinner with a good friend or three, and Friday I am hopefully going to go see my wonderfully cute Grandma Luella up in Foresthill. Saturday morning, I fly to Arizona. Sorry. I promise I'll get something posted soon picture wise.

My weekend went great- we didn't really do anything specifically for my birthday, but the trip was really more about the game and Neil's grandma, brother Ray and cousins Jonathan and Andrew. I am not even sure I ate a full meal all weekend- we were not on Indiana's time schedule, and ended up going down to the hotel lobby both evenings for Happy Hour. Never made it to a bar either, but that's okay. Saturday, Neil and I got into Indianapolis, took a nap, and waited for everyone else to arrive. Neil and I took a long walk around downtown, looking for a liquor market or store we could buy drinks from while we waited, and then when everyone else arrived we went down to happy hour. I got buzzed on wine, thought I was drunk, and ended up going to bed really really early. Sunday, we went to the game....

Ah the game. My new camera has a really great zoom capability. We were sitting up almost as high as was possible in the RCA dome, and some of the pictures I took look like we were sitting on the field!

The only downside to the weekend was a question I asked Neil that he took completely wrong, and I ended up crying... He is not really good with sharing feelings, or letting people know when they upset him- and I apparently did. His reaction was accentuated by a few beers, but we ended up having a long talk and sorted everything out. No problem. And that is one of the things I love about our relationship- we resolve things quickly- I won't have it any other way, especially if I think I have hurt him.

Anyway. As I said, I'll try to get the pictures up soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home