Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Irony strikes again.

This morning when I wrote that post, I had no idea I would end up walking out of the office 10 minutes early (never do that unless I have a darn good reason) and applying to multiple jobs tonight. By choice, mind you, I was not fired.

This morning went... I was going to say well, but that is not really true. You see, I have not slept well the last few nights, and have been kind of grumpy because of that and these migranes today. 4 people called before 930 this morning asking for my boss, who is supposed to be in at 9, and was not there yet. He usually isn't in until 10 or 11. And who gets stuck fielding calls telling people he is not in yet, no i don't know why he hasn't called you back, no I'm not sure when he will be in. I do not even pay attention anymore to what time he walks in at, I can't- I get too mad. Why should I stay responsible and keep working when he doesn't even try to keep it going? There's a lot more to it than that, but I've already said more than I should.

So, I found a great list of job openings in my area, and I am sending my resume out tonight. I'm sick of wasting my time for a boss who doesn't even try.

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home