Monday, December 12, 2005

What a day.

Here's a problem with having been born and raised in the boondocks; I hate being in the city. I got a call from a placement agency that is quite interested in my resume, and wished to speak with me further regarding my opportunities... I drove down to Rancho Cordova for the interview only to get stuck in traffic. It took me an HOUR to drive twelve miles. Ok, not even that. 9 miles max. I went down there thinking that the lady I was meeting with would have a little something more for me than, 'Well, we have a new sales rep who is concentrating in your area, so something should come up soon'. Okay, so its my fault for misunderstanding what the purpose of this meeting was.

What can I say? I'm tired, sore, grumpy, and hungry. I just a) don't want to go to bed 3 hours early for fear I will wake up at 2am. b) can't take anything c) know I just need to get some sleep d) don't know what the heck to eat.

Yeah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home