Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Revelation...

Duh.

I mentioned yesterday (if I didn't I thought about it and forgot to mention) that a few people have suggested dropping full time work for full time school. And, judging how work has been the last few months, some have reccommended finding something else. While I'm still looking, my revelation is this;

If, within the next 6 months, I do not find anything more promising/with a more flexible schedule, then after June, provided I pass the EMT class and all that it entails, I will be able to use that instead. That doesn't mean I'm not still looking, but its a comforting thought to know that if all else fails, that definitely will offer a more flexible schedule. And, should I decide to stick with that and become a paramedic, the teacher I am going to try to add into, is a head guy at a local service in the area, and his students always have an "in" at that company, and places it works with. And, they will help pay for additional training should one decide to become a paramedic/firefighter.

At least, if it doesn't work out for me I've tried it, gotten it out of my system, and will know whether or not I like it. Not that I need to convince anyone or anything.

Hmm. Well now that I feel I have really not accomplished anything by saying all this, I'm just going to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home