Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Two weeks already eh?

Wow. I can't believe its been two weeks since I have posted last. I suppose my only excuse is that I have been stressed out, busy, and attacked with multiple migranes/whatever type of headache I am constantly hit with, that might not have yet been properly diagnoed.

Anyway. Things are (hopefully) calming down now, and I'm hoping to keep on here more. To make up for it, I've posted a bunch of pictures from my trip to Arizona this weekend. I flew out to Phoenix Friday night, to see my mom and surprise my niece Alyssa for her birthday. Sad thing was, when I knocked on her door Saturday morning, she didn't know who I was! So, I'm bound and determined to not let two years go by again in which they do not see me. Its just not cool for the kids not to know their aunt! Sheesh.

I had a great time though, got a major piece of mind about how well my mom is doing (which is, extremely well, considering).

I went ice skating for my first time, with Alyssa's friends for her birthday party- and I didn't fall once! Even with 2-3 kids at a time running into me.... Which brings up another point- if you ever go ice skating, or rollerskating/blading for that matter, with kids, watch out. They tend to use adults they are familiar with as a wall/stopping point. If you're not used to skating, that can get challenging.

Anyway. I can't think of much else to say, mostly because my head is starting to erupt in pain again, and I want to hit the hay. Enjoy the pictures (sorry, they're not that tallented, and completely unedited) and I'll try to keep posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home