Monday, November 21, 2005

Here's a fun game!

Not...


I woke up this morning and went in to go take a shower... While the water warmed, and I brushed my teeth, I didn't see anything wrong with my face... Looked like my normal, still to early to be awake face. Then I washed it, and it felt grainy. Not the kind of grainy found when washing with a scrub (quite nice usually) but a grainy that started itching... I dried my face off gently, and when I could look in the mirror, I saw it was redder than usual. Upon closer inspection, I have a slight rash. At least, I think its a rash...

Its not really visible, especially since I was dumb enough to put powder on top of it this morning. But there are little bumps, overall a little pinkish, and quite itchy... The only other time I've had something like this was when I learned I'm allergic to Gain laundry detergent.
As far back as I can remember, we've always used Tide or Arm and Hammer Laundry detergent, but when I moved into my apartment, I switched to Gain, which my roomates were using, in order to safe money... That didn't work, and now I'm back to Tide, and usually itch free.

Now my face?!? And so far, behind my left ear. Grr... I took A benadryl this morning to keep some of the itch down, and keep me awake enough to function. Its helping a little bit, but I think I'm going to have to stop by the store on the way home tonight to pick up cream instead.


The Fun part? I have no idea where this is coming from this time. Not using any new products (within the last 2-3 weeks) and this doesn't look like a reaction I've had from meds. but I'm wondering if its really Gain I'm allergic to, or something unhidden that is now cropping up again? Grr..

Anyway. My stomach is calling, and its hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home