Thursday, September 15, 2005

Photography- something I could stand to learn more about!

So, I've been meaning to get on here and post some pictures, but my Honey needed to use my laptop last night, therefore leaving me unable to post! (All of my newest pictures are on here, and I don't have a desktop computer. Besides, he was generous enough to give this to me as a birthday present last year, and is a computer nerd (not a bad thing) and we share almost everything anyway.) But alas, I was computerless last night. That just means two posts tonight! hahahaha.....


I went to Arizona for Christmas in 2003, and before I left my mom, brother, his family and I went to a carnival/park. While we were waiting for the girls to get out of the bumper boats, I noticed the contrast in the picture above. I loved the lanterns.



This is a view from Neil's mom's back porch. Nice, eh?



This is another view from her back porch.

Ah... Costa Rica... I hope I can go back soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

So do I! Let's see if I can find some more pictures of it to post....

8:09 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Pretty!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home