Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Finally!

Sheesh. Absence does make the heart grow fonder. Come Monday, I was more than ready for Neil to come back from his annual trek to Burning Man. Tuesday, I was so ecstatic I could barely concentrate, wondering how early he would leave and how much sooner that would mean he could call me! (Side note- I love the fact that we are secure and mature enough in our relationship to both realize and appreciate still doing things on our own- his trips to Burning Man, my upcoming trip to Arizona, girls/boys nights out, computer gaming nights, football Sundays, trips up to Chico to hang with the girls)- we aren't always attached at the hip!) Two and a half years with this one, and still going strong. I love it when he goes to Burning Man. He gets excited with the preparations and planning! So fun to watch and help out with. Next year, I'll be going too. Not for the full week and a half they usually make it, but for the weekend at least.
My mom is doing well. The surgery went well. They did find another malignant tumor, but it was in something they had already taken out, and was a 1B, so no other treatment required for that (Mom said the usual treatment is removal at that stage, and they have already done that). The main mass, however, was a 1C, still pretty good for cancer, but they are going to do Chemo anyway. She's really positive though, which helps me be positive in turn.
Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home