Thursday, September 15, 2005

Brenda, this one is for you!

So now that I am figuring out how to post pictures, I'm actually having quite a bit of fun with it.... hahahahahahaha... But I suppose it is all good- you'll see more who I am, and who I care the most about. So far, you've seen my Honey (awesome... really he is) and some pictures from my vacations. Now, on for some of my favorite people!


My cousin Karen got married in June, giving me a darn good reason to head back up to Oregon for a week and take a semi-long, well deserved vacation. One of my favorite things about that trip, was getting to see and spend time with my mom, who is one of the best people you could ever meet. I am so proud of my mom, and so thankful for all that she has done for me. There is no way I could ever repay her! (Read: She gave me time. When my best friend was diagnosed with leukemia in 2002, my mom flew with me down to California. This 3 day trip allowed me to see my best friend, whom I usually refer to as my sister, before she died. Granted, she was on life support and unconscious, but I know she heard what I said. This has made a huge difference both on how I was able to deal with her death, and how I view my relationships. Thanks Mom, you mean the world to me!) Aren't we just the coolest chicks you've ever seen?


I couldn't get the shading right when I was editing this picture... So Grandma looks a little washed out. But this is how awesome my brother is: he bought tickets for Grandma, Dad, step-mother, himself and his wife, Honey and I to go to a Giants' home game in May. Not only did he buy the tickets, he provided the transportation and is an awesome SBC park guide. It was Grandma's first major league baseball game, and both of our first times at SBC Park. Perfect ending to the night- the Giants won 10-2 versus the Dodgers! (Beat L.A.! Beat L.A.! Beat L.A.!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

You're not a ditz! LOL And, you'll be proud to know I have been delivering lately at work (delivering equipment to homes, not babies, unfortunately) and I have NOT GOTTEN LOST! hahahahaha. Well, too lost. There was that one house, but the directions were bad and the roads were worse. I made it though. Didn't drive in any circles at all!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Yes. She is a ditz! I told her I had no trouble finding yor blog but she totally didn't get it!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home