Thursday, August 25, 2005

Look Mom! I did it!

Wow. Who is the cool chick now huh? I just decided that having one blog (hah) on this other website is not good enough and I decided to log on here. Right now, I'm sitting at my desk at work (its after hours) and the AC is turned off. Its warm in here, I'm hot, but not yet hungry or bored enough to leave.

So, here and now I am here to say 'Yay for people with a smile'.

Thank you!

Why? Why not! I'm not perfect (don't you know it!) and I am not always happy go lucky. I used to be. Now I'm working towards it again, but I still have my moments (don't we all). But I have always realized the value of a smile- hey its easier than a hug...

I once had a wise teacher who answered every "How are you?" with "Wonderful!" Why? Simple. Attitude. When you say "wonderful" you can't say it with a grunt, you have to sound wonderful too- and if you start sounding wonderful, you start feeling wonderful. If you sound wonderful, and feel wonderful, others around you might start seeing how wonderful it is to feel wonderful, and wonderfully start answering they are wonderful too. Wonderful isn't it? Dr. Oz was a wonderful teacher to have.

I also don't like working with people who are frustrated- so I do what I can to ensure their sanity... This usually involves several random comments, or a funny look that will usually ensure their eruption of laugher.

And when I am not in the greatest mood, sometimes all it takes for me is a simple smile to get me going again.

So Smile. It might make someone's day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home